Danske Bank offers members of Akava member unions who have a partnership agreement with Danske Bank access to an equity savings account without management fees. Account holders pay only for the trade they make. Until the end of March trades are at a fixed rate of €2 per order in mobile and online banking.
Riikka Laine-Tolonen, head of retail banking Finland, Danske Bank, says that Danske is striving to lower the threshold for Finns to save and invest.
”One out of two Finns believes that they have no possibility to become wealthy. Investment is one way to build up wealth and one which, alongside housing loan repayment, we think plays a key role in helping Finns to become wealthy. By offering more possibilities to become wealthy, we are contributing to improving the financial peace of mind of Finns.
Good to know about equity savings accounts
|Equity savings accounts have been much in the news, but what exactly are they?|
1. What is an equity savings account?
2. When will equity savings accounts be available?
3. Who can open an equity savings account?
4. How much money can be transferred to an equity savings account?
5. How many equity savings accounts can I open?