1) Visit the candidates on the election machine at www.loimu.fi/vaalikone.
2) Go to https://sahkoinenvaali.fi/loimu/. You can vote until 11:59 p.m. on Sunday 25 October 2020.
3) Use your online banking codes to authenticate your identity with the voting system.
4) Candidates appear on the screen one group at a time. Click on the name of the group to display the candidates in numerical order.
5) Find and select your candidate.
6) Follow the instructions on the page to accept your selection. If you cancel your selection at this point, or if you are not finished voting, you can log in again before the voting time expires or until you accept your selection and your vote is registered.
It is only possible to vote electronically in Loimu’s Board of Delegates elections. If you do not have a computer at home or at work, you can cast your vote on a computer at, for example, a public library.
If it is not possible for you to cast your electronic vote elsewhere, or you do not have banking codes, you can visit Loimu's office to vote. The office is open on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Voting at the office must be agreed in advance by calling Loimu’s switchboard, tel. +358 (0)9 6226 850. The switchboard is open Mon-Thu from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.